Sunday, April 20, 2008

12 Years

Today I had a total of three people not only tell me I looked young but that I looked "12 years old". I could scream!!!! I know I'm going to LOVE it when I'm fourty but NOT TODAY! I dont love it today. Why do people feel like they have to bring it up every time they run in to you?

If you are one of those stupid people that tell others they look young, STOP. Unless of course they are fourty or above. Then, MAYBE, it would make that person feel better about themselves.

Just a thought!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

at least they didnt think you were are 12-year olds mom!

Dana said...

Not that long ago (before I had children) people were always shocked at my age. I always looked younger than my years. I do NOT get that anymore, since children and lack of sleep is aging me. I must say that I miss it. People are no longer surprised when they find out my age and it makes me kind of sad. I know you are tired of hearing it, but enjoy it. You look great!