Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 4

Wow, its amazing how much you can learn about yourself in four days. The first crazy thing I did was pray that He would show me. Show me what I did not know but oh my! Today was about encouraging our husbands and not dumping on them. I am so bad about that. I tend to save it for him. Poor guy, its a wonder that he even wants to come home. : ) I hope to have time later this week to share what I've learned. Good luck encouraging your husband! May God bless you!

1 comment:

Falon said...

I didn't read ahead and am just to day four, but this morning on the phone I was able to get Allie to say "Thank you" which sounds like "tank" to Adam for going to work. So when I was just reading I realized we'd already done part of what we were supposed to do! YAY!!