Man, lately I have felt so overwhelmed. I have so much going on and so many people pulling me in every different direction. This summer I was planning on it being laid back but there has not even been one second of that. We have had some really fun times though. I have been wanting to blog everyday and I take pictures for it everywhere we go. Its just hard to do it at the end of the day. I'm hoping to do like one of my friends did and just put everything for may and June in at one time. We shall see. It might be May, June, and July. ; ) We have two VBS's coming up so planning for that is taking all of our time. Its going to be awesome though.
I've started planning for school!! Its so much fun! I have orderd and recieved almost everything that I need for Ethan. Still looking for those few last things. He is doing so good and he is getting excited. I'm enjoying watching him learn. I thank God for the blessing He has giving me in this.
Well, I guess since I have a million things to do I should go do them. For anyone that is reading this-- Thank you! : )
God bless!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
YOu can do it sis! There is always SOMETHING to do! Take it easy when you can. I love you!
Hey, look at the verse of the day..how appropriate for this post!
"You, O Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light. With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall."
Psalms 18:28-29
Remember he has given you EVERYTHING you need to fulfull His purpose in your life!
You are blessing so many people by the work that is keeping you busy. Kepp on Keepin' on, as Daddy would say :)
Post a Comment