Saturday, July 19, 2008

One day

Today is my one day that I did not have to be up at any certain time or be anywhere before 9am in two weeks. Its been so crazy around here.

We had a great VBS this week. The kids had so much fun. I cant get the stupid theme song out of my head though.: ) It was a blessing and I cant wait to do it again next year. (I will try to get pictures up soon)

Now on to VBS number two. Tomorrow we will be spending the whole day up at the church working on decorating and building a puppet stage. As we speak Joel and Brad are starting the building. They want it to be perfect. : )

Tonight my family is looking forward to a real home cooked meal with fresh bread. I figured I should make it big since we start right back up tomorrow. : ) Pray we make it through the week.

God bless ya'll!!

1 comment:

FiremansWife said...

OK, so you've been SO busy, but I miss you. We should really make a "Girls Time" plan! Just the 2 of us! Maybe catch a flick or something? It might be after shcool starts, but that would be ok with me! What do you think?