Sorry its been so long! These last three months have been extra extra full but I think its beginning to slow down. I thought I would do just a few of the highlights of what has been going on. To the right there is a slide show to kind of give you an idea. If you click on it, it will get bigger.
All of us had a great time going to four different VBS's and planning two of them. The planing took the whole week before the VBS actually started. : ) We had a blast though and learned some pretty awesome things that will stick with us forever.
One thing that they learned was to serve our community. The kids and some of their friends did a bake sale for a family that lost their house in a fire. It was really awesome to see the kids work so hard and raise so much money. It ended up being a huge thing that the news and paper came out for. I will try to post the link so if you want to see it. The pictures of the kids getting to see the house and some at the bake sale are included in the slide show. The family was so grateful and even came to church with us one Wednesday. What a blessing!!
These are the main things among many that we did this summer. I'm looking forward to it being slower and praying with school starting that we will have some calmer days. We were greatly blessed though and thank God for the great summer we had. I hope and pray all of you have had a great one one too.
Love to all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderfully busy life! I am so glad you get to settle a little bit!
Post a Comment