Monday, August 18, 2008

Starting School





Wow, I cant believe my little ones are old enough to start school. Today we got up and tried our school sched for the first time in three months. I have to say it didn't quite go as planned but there is some hope it will get better. : ) I do think we are off to a good start and I'm looking forward to the year to come. (sometimes)

The pics are from Sat. My mother-n-law and I took the kids to CC for a back-to-school celebration. We had a blast watching the kids have fun. They ate gross pizza and played all the games they could with the tokens that we gave them. We were not able to stay to long because it was clear that everyone else in Lake Charles had the same idea. : )

Well, the kids are about to be done with their "wiggle time" and need something else to do. Its such a blessing to be a mom of three very precious children!

Love to all!!

No comments: