Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Boys will be boys!


A couple days ago Ethan comes into the house with a HUGE snake to show me. After trying to be as nice as possible so that he would not be disapionted, I asked him to return it to the yard. A few minutes later his daddy shows up with a little aqiarium and some worms. WOW! I dont think so!!!! Needless to say I did not win and Ethan now owns a snake. A SNAKE!! I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that I have a son and that these things are something I need to get used to. Joel assures me that it is not poisonous and it will not hurt anyone. I have to admit the little thing is growing on me. : )

I love my sweet little boys!!

p.S. I told you he was big!! ; )

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Gross JOEL!

Anonymous said...

what's his name?