Its been so busy this past week. I have had a birth then worked at the church to help all the disaster relief people that are coming this weekend. In all that, I'm trying to fit in school. Friday was a wonderful break from it all though. We had a picnic at the park after bible study and just sat and enjoyed the beautiful weather. It was so much fun just sitting and visiting. Here are a few pics from the day.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Busy week
Its been so busy this past week. I have had a birth then worked at the church to help all the disaster relief people that are coming this weekend. In all that, I'm trying to fit in school. Friday was a wonderful break from it all though. We had a picnic at the park after bible study and just sat and enjoyed the beautiful weather. It was so much fun just sitting and visiting. Here are a few pics from the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment