I know its been awhile since I have had a chance to write. I hate not having my camera to capture everything we have done. (Our car is in the shop from our accident and the charger is in it)
It was a great week! Joel was off and we ran the roads as usual. Now I'm home, missin him and trying to catch up on everything. :) This will be a good long task. I enjoy having him home though.
I hope to get my car back some time this weekend and I will try to do better about keeping up. I have a ton I want to share with you but I want to show you. Pray they are able to fix our van without having to do to much.
Have a good weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
All that time we talked the other day and you didn't say anything about an accident!! I'm sorry that I talked too much and didn't give you a chance to share what's been going on w/ you. You are so amazing to just listen and ask about me and my family. I love you for that. Next time we talk, I want to only hear about you! :) I love you Amber and you're such a precious friend, irreplaceable in my life.
Melanie
Post a Comment