Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Girl






Our sweet Addy is three! I cant believe its been three years. She fills our house with joy and laughter. (most of the the time) She has gotten so big and grown up.

We had a great weekend celebrating! We took her and some friends to a pajama party with Miss Patty Cake on Saturday and Pawpaw took her to lunch on Sunday at Casa. She felt so big when Miss Patty Cake sang to her and then at Casa a whole group of them. They brought her a little cake with a princess on top that I had brought them. She felt very special! Unfortunately she got sick Sunday evening with some kind of bug. She was much better Monday though and had fun playing with all her new toys. Lets just all pray that she makes to her four year old birthday. : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww does Ethan have a girl friend? Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for her that she got to meet ms patty cake! My girls will be so curious about it all. They love her videos. Anyway! tell our Addy girl happy bday!

Courtney said...

Awww..sweet baby girl. So big. Looks she had an awesome birthday! Sorry I missed spending it with her..sweet girl.