Today we decided to get out of this crazy place and head somewhere without major stress. We borrowed a boat and went to the river. It was SO pretty outside. The kids had a blast and I got some much needed fresh air. We got to see all kinds of neat stuff and some damage from the storms. They saw tons of turtles and even an alligator. It was decided at that point, to stay in the boat. :) God is so good, and now that we all feel refreshed, its time for an afternoon nap.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Getting away
Today we decided to get out of this crazy place and head somewhere without major stress. We borrowed a boat and went to the river. It was SO pretty outside. The kids had a blast and I got some much needed fresh air. We got to see all kinds of neat stuff and some damage from the storms. They saw tons of turtles and even an alligator. It was decided at that point, to stay in the boat. :) God is so good, and now that we all feel refreshed, its time for an afternoon nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I love your hair! It's adorable on you! It looks like guys had so much fun.
Ditto to that! Its so cute!
oh, and thats a way cute picture of Joel and the kids!
Great getaway!
The kids look like they could squeal anytime!!! Even joel looks pretty relaxed and happy! Good for you all- it's a lot better than running from storms huh?
Hope your headache is better-we missed you yesterday!
Hello Amber. I don't have your email, so I hope it's okay that I posted here. I have been thinking about you today and I just wanted you to know that you have been in my thought and prayers. I wish I had been able to know Dustin. I will just have to wait for heaven. I love and miss you.
Post a Comment