Ethan took a picture of me in my new outfit and I put it on here so my sisters could see it and tell me if it looks good. I thought it was a funny story so I've decided to leave it up. I was talking to Lacey when he took the picture. I miss my sisters so bad. : ( Thanks for your help girls!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
New outfit
Ethan took a picture of me in my new outfit and I put it on here so my sisters could see it and tell me if it looks good. I thought it was a funny story so I've decided to leave it up. I was talking to Lacey when he took the picture. I miss my sisters so bad. : ( Thanks for your help girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Amber you are ALWAYS too cute!!
Post a Comment