For those of you who really know me you already know I'm crazy. : ) The kids were so sad and the dog even sadder. If you had seen it you would have done the same. Yesterday I ran by my vet and asked if they had any kittens. They didnt but they had this 6 month old. He is so so sweet and the kids love him. They named him Domino. He has cute little white and black dots on his feet. We are just in the getting used to it stage but so far its been fun. So what if we are crazy right?? : )
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Domino
For those of you who really know me you already know I'm crazy. : ) The kids were so sad and the dog even sadder. If you had seen it you would have done the same. Yesterday I ran by my vet and asked if they had any kittens. They didnt but they had this 6 month old. He is so so sweet and the kids love him. They named him Domino. He has cute little white and black dots on his feet. We are just in the getting used to it stage but so far its been fun. So what if we are crazy right?? : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Crazy. Yes.
Post a Comment